Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekend update

So I shared a bit of what my weekend was supposed to look like.  Click here to go back if you missed it.

  1. Bring in Rings for sizing/diamond bond check up - Well we actually went and talked to them!  Turns out my ring is currently size 7 and I need a 4.5 and they can only size down or up 2 sizes, so they are ordering me new ones!  It's kind of nice because I get to wear this one till my new one comes in, so I don't have to part with it for sizing!
  2. Look online for some barstools/dining room chairs - we looked online, but realized we don't know how tall the counter actually is, because it's not a raised one, so we'll have to wait until possession (Monday) before we can measure!
  3. Research honeymoon places/flights - We actually did this too!  We found some flights that were a bit more then I'd like to pay, but then again we also found ones that were twice the amount, so we may just go for those.
  4. Berries from Michaels - They only had 1 bunch and I needed 3 :(  But maybe we can make due!
  5. Order tuxes and get Ev measured - We haven't gotten to this yet, or anything further down the list, but at least we did get some thing done!
  6. Sally's Beauty Supply - buy wax
  7. Walmart - ribbon
  8. Marks Work Wearhouse - I need to replace those socks that got tossed
  9. Boots for wedding day (and winter in general)
  10. Shoes for wedding day
  11. Jewellery for wedding
We did something that wasn't on the list!  We bought Everett's wedding ring!  He absolutely loves it and I think it suits him!  Tungsten Carbide!  Dark!  Thick band!

And my Pampered Chef party was AMAZING!  It was super fun!  Great to see all the people who came out for it!  I am always blown away by all of the nifty and sweet things Pampered Chef makes!  So I wrote down a list on scrap paper of all the things I wanted, and then I was going to narrow it down, but we totalled it, and it wasn't far off from what I was able to spend!  WOOOT!  So, the rep is going to go over it and get back to me, but I'm stoked!  So much amazing pampered chef that will be in our kitchen!!

You should visit their website and check out what they have, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment