So initially we were thinking pocket doors into our walk in closet and master bath. Click here for diagram! Then, I was watching 500 Days of Summer the other day and I noticed the french doors in Summer's room and then the light bulb went on - we could do that for our closet doors. Here are the best 2 pics I could find!
I also love this idea that McKenzie posted, gorgeous yellow sliding barn door!
Then there's also the whole door frame with a curtain in it idea. Originally that was the idea I had to solve our kitchen pantry door dilema. Part of our reno ideas is to put in a kitchen pantry, which we are both super thrilled about. I am starting to think we could do that for the closet door idea too! Ideas ideas ideas! :) I love dreaming about our house!

LOVE the sliding barn door! And curtain doors are the best.. easy and adorable!
ReplyDelete