- Bring in Rings for sizing/diamond bond check up
- Look online for some barstools/dining room chairs
- Research honeymoon places/flights
- Berries from Michaels
- Order tuxes and get Ev measured.
- Sally's Beauty Supply - buy wax
- Walmart - ribbon
- Marks Work Wearhouse - I need to replace those socks that got tossed
- Boots for wedding day (and winter in general)
- Shoes for wedding day
- Jewellery for wedding
Saturday morning I get to visit with a good friend that I haven't seen since spring! I am so excited! Then after lunch I am helping Ev's mom and sister in law bake cookies for her church!
Sunday is Church and then my first Bridal Shower! I'm so excited, it's Pampered Chef! Wooot!
So somehow I'm going to try to get some of the things on the list stroked off in between all the fun that's already planned for the weekend!
What are you up to this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment