Thursday, November 25, 2010

Going through my clothes

 I LOVE shopping!  As a result, in years past I have spent a lot of money on clothes!  I also find it really hard to get rid of clothes that still fit me, even if I don't wear them, because I might one day!  aka I horde clothes :(  A few years back I gave a bunch of clothes to one of my best friends younger sisters!  It was a lot easier for me to give clothes to her, and it was actually fun!

Yesterday my mom asked me if I wanted to go through my clothes and pull out things that don't fit me, or I would like to get rid of!  One of my older cousins has 4 daughters and the oldest one is in Junior high I think! She was planning on coming to look at clothes from me and my sisters!

So last night I went through a bunch that I had at my parents house!  A good sized pile accumulated, much to my surprise!  Once again, it felt good to give the clothes away and I realized I need to do that more often, or make it a yearly thing!!   This actually comes at a good time too, because I know that I need to thin out my wardrobe a bit before I get married and SCARE Everett with ALL MY STUFF!

Tonights mission is to go through the clothes that I have here at camp!!  Oh and I need to tackle a pile of dishes!  And relax, maybe watch a movie, or do some crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment