Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kittens

Truth be told, I am not the biggest fan of cats!  I do however love Kittens!  I think all cats should stay kittens their whole lives!

These two pics was taken a few years back, of me with my kitty Bullet.
 


Growing up on a farm, we've almost always had cats!  Ranging from super tame to super wild!  Recently, one of our tame cats had 3 kittens, but they weren't very tame.

Since Everett was going to be moving out, we thought we should give his mom a kitten, to "replace" Everett!  So we managed to catch one of these kittens and bring it to Ev's parents house.

Here are some pictures of Tigger, in his new home!  Cell phone pics, sorry!




 There's definitely something odd about that Kleenex box!


 Haha, I love this one!  He's so fun, full of energy and cuteness!


By the way, he is completely spoiled and dotted on!  Mission "replace Everett" complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment