Thursday, November 4, 2010

Choosing colours!

We are going to do our gift registry Friday afternoon, so before we go to that we want to figure out our house colours!  So I've been doing some researching and trying to find ideas!  I've been spending time on Martha Stewart, Benjamin Moore, Style at Home and lots of blogs lately! 

I am a fan of some of these cute wall papers!  Our house has mostly lath and plaster walls and ceilings, so this is one route we are considering.


grasscloth-embroideries.jpg
Wallcoverings {from left}: Peegee in Pink, Mandalay in Pistaccio, Jungle Fever in Twilight, through designers, crezana.com.
 grasscloth-punchy-graphics.jpg
Wallcoverings {from left}: Phillip Jeffries The Voyage Collection Arches in Blue on ivory manila hemp $142 per yard, crownwallpaper.com. Fiorentina in Pea/Vanilla and Cala Luna in Aqua/Vanilla each $298 per roll, through designers, leejofa.com. Schumacher Natural Textures III Check Paperweave in Red $180 per roll, through designers, bilbroughs.com.


Love this hook!  Sooo adorable!  I also really like the wall colour!
dorm-teapot-hook.jpg
~ Via monkeyandsquirrel at etsy.com ~

This bed looks so cozy!  I love the neutral colours, but I'm also a big fan of statement bedding :P
dorm-bed-sheets.jpg
~ Via West Elm ~

I really love the full length mirror and the big white armour!  Beautiful!
dorm-mirror.jpg


This headboard is wonderful!
 trends-try-ethnic.jpg
~ Via West Elm ~

Oh the struggle between designing/dreaming of our house, planning our wedding and regular life stuff, like dishes, spending time with friends, trying to exercise and waxing my legs :P  But for now, I must get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those colors and patterns are To. Die. For!

    ReplyDelete