So as you can see the beautiful green area will be shelves that are 12" deep going around the whole pantry. Yipee! Lots of storage room! The pantry will be 3' front to back by 10' side to side. Now I'm not sure how wide the current door is, but most doors are around 30"-36" if I am correct. Meaning that our door won't work. So the 2 solutions that we brainstormed right away are:
- See if we can make the door swing out (I have no idea if this will even work with the current door)
- Make it a pocket door (which takes precious pantry space away)
Now as for what we'll actually do, it's to be determined. I can't wait till we actually have possession so we can go measure things, and get started! 13 sleeps :)

I adore your blog =) I actually gave you an award so if you get a chance head on over to Little Ditties to check it out...keep up the great work =)
ReplyDelete