Purrrrdy Coasters
Today I found these purdy linen coasters on Noodlehead.

Aren't they gorgeous! Immediately my brain tried to remember what fabric scraps I have waiting to be used for something wonderful, and I couldn't think of any. Blank, complete blank!
My next thought was, well then I have an excuse to go out and buy some new fabric, or cut into some of my stash, but I realized that I just registered for some really neat coasters at Ten Thousand Villages, so I really shouldn't be making myself coasters. Below are the coasters.
Then I thought, I could make some coasters for Christmas gifts. Next thing my brain went to my friend Vanessa (one of my bridesmaids) who made herself some sweet artwork out of quilting fabric. One of the fabrics was absolutely amazing and I wanted it! The other day when I was in the store I found a roll of it on clearance and I so very badly wanted to buy it, but I didn't because I was trying very hard not to be a copycat. But, I could use that fabric to make her some coasters! How cool would that be! Hopefully someone else hasn't snatched it up yet! Off to fabricworld I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment