I was thinking about when I'm married and how neat it would be to have address labels or stamps with our names and of course, our address. Stickers would be nice because then I don't have to worry about ink, and then if I have things already labelled I can put the new sticker over top, ex my cheques. Although ink stamps have a bit of a romantic old charm to them in my head.
Have any of you ever ordered any custom stamps or labels? If you have, do you mind sharing where you ordered them and any feedback! Or even if you haven't ever ordered any but know of a good website, or fellow bloggers who have written about this topic!
Thanks and have a marvelous day!
:)
I've considered buying a return address stamp from this site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.expressionery.com/index_promo.aspx?code=ME2295
The prices are pretty good and the stamp is pre-inked!
I think they have promotional codes if you sign up for the catalog, because I remember their prices being a lot lower than other companies. And they are cute to boot!