Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Made my day!

Last week Wednesday evening I received an amazing compliment!  Brittany from Little Ditties blog gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!!  Everett and I were at my parents house, putting my winter tires on my vehicle, and as soon as I read her comment, I squealed and immediately told Everett!  I am quite sure I had one of those huge cheesy smiles on my face!  Woot!

I love her write up, about feeling like no one reads her blog!  I feel the EXACT same way some days!  Thanks Brittany for sharing the love and making my day! 


Now to share the love and pay it forward!  I am supposed to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Things you may or may not want to know about me:
  1. I love almost everything chocolate except icecream!  
  2. I lived in England for 6 months
  3. My first and only boyfriend is the man I'm engaged to :D
  4. My latest snacking rage has been plain yogurt with frozen blueberries!  YUM!
  5. One of my biggest pet peeves is dirty kitchen sinks!  I totally "inherited" this gene from my Mom!
  6. I love travelling and I've been to 14 countries!  There are a lot more places I'd love to visit!
  7. Big Secret - Deep down I've always wanted to be a ballerina!
  8. I dream of one day opening my own cafe!

AND last but not least, the amazing 8 blogs that I love and am inspired by, so check them out and give them some LOVE!!!


Have a magnificently stellar day!

6 comments:

  1. awe! thanks a million!
    love, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in your favorite reads, Janine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet for thinking of me! I'm super busy with finals this week, but I'll try to get a post up sometime in the near future (: I put you under my "Star Struck" page on my blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I think your blog is so cute!

    love from
    Aimee
    x

    http://www.greenpicklesblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! You have an *adorable* blog. Your bio is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete