A rundown of our weekend plans looks like this:
Friday
- After work I'm meeting my mom at the florist to go over our flower arrangements. :)
- Then I'm putting on a "hairdresser hat" and dying my mom's hair.
- We're heading to the city, hopefully we can get Tuxes ordered (cuz it's high time for that) and then we have Bible study tonight! Over Christmas it's nice to have a break from the business of weekly things, but I'm sooo looking forward to having Bible study tonight!
- I am staying the night with my sister( A) and bro-in law (K)
Saturday
- 6 WEEKS TILL WE GET MARRRIED!!!
- Me, A&K and Everett are planning on leaving the city early, so that K and Ev can work on framing the wall between the master bedroom and closet! See pic below. It's mostly framed, but they need to fill that one gap where we took out the 2x4, as well as frame the door to the closet! Maybe they will even put up some drywall!!!!
- Then in the afternoon we have a Christmas gathering, with my mom's side of the family! It was supposed to be a month ago, but got postponed due to not enough ppl being able to make it! It's kind of weird thinking that we'll have a Christmas thing now!
- It's back to the city with A&K afterwards!
Sunday
- Church! This Sunday we are actually going to a different church to hear one of Ev's friends preach! Should be a good time! I will get to see one of my friends and catch up with her, since she goes to that church too!
- We may go out to a restaurant with Ev's family, since it's his Sister in laws birthday on Monday, and his mom's on Tuesday. It's their family tradition to go out to a restaurant to celebrate birthdays...I'm not complaining! Either way it will be nice to spend time with them!
- Then it's back to our "neck of the woods".
So, what are you up to?
No comments:
Post a Comment