Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Reno - Master Bedroom Edition

So here are the before shots of the master bedroom.

This is from the door way looking north
Take a good look at this, because this may be the last time you see it.  (Unless I do a before and after!)
Notice the ceiling fan/light, the window valences and the popcorn ceiling that's peeling (top right) 
YUCK YUCK YUCK

There's our trusty shop vac that was one of Everett's early Christmas presents from his parents!  
It's marvelous!

 
 Poor window all sad looking.

 Looking North West
And here's the inefficient closet and little wall mirror.

East facing window
Same window

A close up of the stipple/popcorn ceiling, all peely! 

I apologize if I offend anyone, but in my personal opinion I really don't like the stipple ceilings.  So, when I'm done with this house, there will be not one stipple ceiling left!  
Master bedroom
2nd bedroom
Wolfe Room
Living Room
Dining Room
All are stipple ceilings...for now!  
Well, I've already de stippled the Master and 2nd bedroom, the rest will wait a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment