Sunday, January 16, 2011

The great reveal

On Monday evening Ev and I were at our house trying to finalize/make decisions for the wedding, as well as our house.  We did some measuring, trying to finalize where we want the door from the master to the closet. 


In the 2nd room we have that great yellowish/brown linoleum right now (picture above) and I was very curious if the original hardwood floor was underneath, since the master is the original hardwood. (see here)  So I started pulling and yanking on a chunk where we tore out the closet, and lo and behold...


HARDWOOD :D :D :D



 Yipee!  I'm really excited about that!  But who knows, we may end up covering some of it, or taking some out, since we don't really want hardwood in the bathroom.  It's kind of a shame, but we'll see what we decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment