Saturday, January 1, 2011

More before pictures

So if you haven't read my Reno Update post you can click here to get caught up. It just has some pictures of the house the way the previous owners had it. 

Here are a few of my own, of what the house looked like at the time of possession.

The living room
I am really not a fan of these window treatments!  They are going, very shortly!  
Those lawn chairs were temporary furniture until we got the couch.  
My brother was looking at a new couch and told us we could have his, so we were waiting till he actually purchased a new one!  I will try to get some more updated pictures soon!

Kitchen




Already there's tons of dishes :P

Dining room window
I already took down this lacy window treatment!
I love our windows though!  Most of the windows in the house are new, there are just a few in the master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and back entrance that need replacing yet.

We've got tons of ideas and plans for all of these rooms!  
I can't wait to get started and share it with you!

Right now the Master Bedroom is top priority!
Changing this...into something wonderful and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment