Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More before pictures and a new purchase

So I finally transferred all the pictures I have of our house, and I took a few more yesterday!

Here are a few more of the master bedroom

The peeling ceiling

And the closet

Two rods that were about 3 feet, some hooks and a few shelves.  Definitely not enough for me, let alone me and Everett!  I am so excited about our future closet!  Yesterday we were trying to figure out the most efficient use of space, rods, shelves etc and locations because we need to decide where we want the door to go.  Eeek, exciting!



Yesterday Everett bought a new thermostat, which is exciting because it's a programmable one!  Yipee!  So of course, I took a few pictures of it! Not that exciting to most people, but I'm rather excited!


And in the dark the screen turns blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment