I love this room for many reasons. Love the wall colour, so calm and soothing. Love the floors (ours are very similar). Love the white trim and crown molding. Love the fabric. Love the fabric covered closets idea too. I've been toying with this exact idea for a while now, (post here) so it's great to see that I'm not crazy and how beautiful it turned out!
~ Via Ten June ~
This dark blue/purple/grey colour is amazing! I love it, especially with the black and white furniture/accents! It's also a colour that isn't super girly, or super manly which is amazing! I showed Ev this picture and he also likes it! I do have 2 white dressers that may end up in our bedroom, so that would look great! If you follow the link to her blog you can see her green dresser (its peeking in on the right edge of the pic), which is also amazing! I also love those curtains and the huge cube shelves!
~ Via Emily A. Clark ~
Going darker yet is this beautiful grey! Man it looks so amazing with the white contrasting trim! Can you tell I love white trim!
~ Via The Lennoxx ~
This is also really pretty! Like a relaxing sanctuary
~ Via Kristin~
So, I love the light blueish/green colours and the dark blue/purple/grey/brown colours.
This one is really cool, Everett isn't a fan, but I love the wall colour and headboard
(I can't remember where I found this :( sorry )
So, do we go dark or light?

No comments:
Post a Comment