Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paint colours I'm eyeing!

These are the colours I'm debating between.  I need to consult Everett tonight yet.  But I'd like your imput!  These first colours are ideas for the master bedroom.


Thunderstorm 
Thunderstorm

Herringbone
Herringbone

Tarnish

Tarnish
Peppercorn - (I think it's probably too dark)

Peppercorn 
Elephant - I think I'd lean towards this one more.
Elephant
Convertible - a few weeks ago I wouldn't have put this colour in there, but it's growing on me.
Convertible

And the lighter colours I like....
 Fog
 
 Surf
Surf
 
Lichen
Lichen 
Retreat
Retreat 
 
 Then for the Master Bath - Ev already said we could do a purple :D :D
 
Velvet
Velvet 
Amethyst
Amethyst 
Sapphire is blue, but nice
Sapphire 

Then there are a few colours I like, but not sure where to put them!
 
Ocean Liner
Ocean Liner
Cashmere
Cashmere 
Patina
Patina 
 
There's a buy 2 get 1 free deal on this paint this week only, so I think we're going to have to boogie on over to the store and snatch some up!
 
 
Bisque - a potential kitchen cabinet colour (but really I shouldn't even be thinking about that!)
Bisque 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment