Entertainment unit
It used to be a coffee table. After some slight modifications it is now our entertainment unit.
It's nice when people give you things that are useful, and free :)
It's nice when people give you things that are useful, and free :)
It used to have sliding doors on it. (I will take a pic and post it sometime in the future, when my brain is working :P ) The middle compartment was actually about 1/2" too small for the receiver, so Everett took it apart and moved the cubbies out a bit to make room for the receiver.
My handy tools mounted
I am proud of this, because I did it! I got the yellow/black set of pliers/screw drivers from my dad for Christmas last year. So I mounted those. I like power tools! Everett had those 5 other small pliers so I put up little "hooks" (really they are just screws) for those too!
The funny thing is, we decided to take this wall out. So, all of this has been removed.
But...I will put them back up somewhere...eventually!
And surround sound speakers in the wolf room
They are pointed directly at the head of whoever is sitting by the computer!
The funny thing is, we decided to take this wall out. So, all of this has been removed.
But...I will put them back up somewhere...eventually!
And surround sound speakers in the wolf room
They are pointed directly at the head of whoever is sitting by the computer!
Perfectly measured according to Everett!



No comments:
Post a Comment