Monday, December 13, 2010

Crazy Weekend

So this weekend was filled to the max!  I took a whole bunch of photos with my cell phone and I will post them, I promise, it's just been too crazy!  Here's a little peek!  Everett put up this shelving unit on Tuesday night!  We have very little storage in our bathroom, just a teeny area under the sink, so this is our immediate solution!  We are trying to brainstorm some more ideas and research!




These spray bottles are some of the best kind out there!  I tried to find them in the store the other day and couldn't find them!  So I remembered where they may have come from so I sent Ev on the hunt, but he didn't know what they looked like so I took a picture of the one I have at work! haha!  Oh the adventures!


I hope you are all had an amazing weekend!  Tonight my girlies(bridesmaids) are coming to see our house, and we'll be working on invites :D  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment