Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reno update

Wow, it's crazy how people spend so much time preparing for the Christmas season and just like that it's over.  It was very wonderful though!  I quite enjoyed the time I was able to spend with family and friends, and a break from work!

The past two days we have been really busy with more house renos.  Ev and I both had Monday and Tuesday off so we were able to accomplish quite a bit!  I realized that I have posted all of 2 pictures of our house, which is horrible of me, so here are some that were taken of the house while the previous owners were in it, but it will give you an idea of what some of it looks like.

Front porch

Back deck

Back yard

Garden

Garages

Kitchen/dining room

Another view of the kitchen/dining room

Blue Room aka the Wolves Den (the wall paper boarder is wolves)

Living Room

So now you know what our house looked like before we moved our stuff in.  I will really try to post some pictures in the next few days of what it currently looks like.  We love our house and we are super excited about doing renos and making this house our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment