Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Honesty and Confessions

I have been a really bad blogger lately!  Sorry!  I apologize!  Life has been busy, and I am taking a bit of a vacation from blogging!  I don't think I will be around blog world for the next 2 weeks, so I thought I would tell you that so you know! 

I do hope to:
  • Get lots of work done on our house
  • Spend lots of time relaxing and laughing with my family and Everett's family
  • Go sledding
  • Go skating
  • Sleep in
  • Sew something - I haven't decided what yet, but I want to sew something!
  • Hand out/mail the rest of the wedding invitations
  • Not eat toooo much 
 So, by the time 2 weeks is up I will also hopefully have a bunch of pictures and dreams to share with you!

Happy "season of the year when we celebrate the love of God coming to us in the form of a little baby boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment