Monday, December 13, 2010

Tackling my lists

So I managed to get some of the things stroked off my list!
  • Finalize invitation wording/format
  • Figure out response cards/registry info
  • Print Invitations, response cards etc
  • Plan an invitation assembly party for next week and inform the troops
  • Make a rough time-line for the day of our wedding
  • E-mail photographer - pictures of my ideas, location ideas and a rough time-line
  • Go to the post office and get a mail box :) (We are supposed to go back towards the end of this week and they should have one for us then!)
  • Start change of address forms for Ev
  • Christmas gifts - I need to wrap the ones I have, and make a list of ones to buy/make 
So I'm going to try to tackle some more things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment