Hello all my faithful blog friends! I have been a bad blog friend lately, and I'm sad to say that I will be ducking out for a while. Life has been busy the last several months, and as much as our world prides business, I do not.
First and foremost, I want to be fully devoted to my Lord and Savior. I need to spend more time being intentional with my God time, and having that my priority.
Secondly, I want to be a wife who has time for her husband - time to make a home, time to plan date nights and special surprises throughout the week, time to encourage and pursue the love of my life, time to put him and his needs above my own.
I also want to work at being the friend I want to be to my amazing friends! The friend who calls you in the middle of the week just to check in. The friend who plans a surprise party. The friend who remembers the struggles and joys that you're experiencing and asks how YOU are doing! I feel the same way about my family! To plan special days with my sisters and mom! To go above and beyond the norm.
I want these to be my priorities in life.
Following this priorities, I am so excited to work on our house, to do projects, to plant a garden etc! I hope to share some progress every once in a while, but I thought I would be honest with all of you as to where I am at right now!
Have a great spring, and see you in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment