Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting back on the blogging bandwagon

Honey I'm home :D 

I had an incredible summer, what about YOU?  I have so much to update and share with everyone, I can't wait! 

Married life is AMAZING!  It definitely has it's challenges, but those make grow as individuals and as a couple!  Iron sharpens iron, and with God's help, we're becoming more like HIM! 

So, where to start??? It's been a LOOONG time!  You will probably have to be patient with me as I re-learn the art of blogging!  I feel like a spring chick being released from the barn - full of anticipation, excitement, and yet overwhelmed! 

So, what would YOU like to hear about/see first?

Wedding/honeymoon
Home/house renos
The Pupsicle
Projects and Dreams
or Summer lovin

Let me know what you think and in the mean time I'll start putting together the pieces! 

Until then, check out my pins!  Yup, that's right, I could only resist joining Pinterest for so long :P

Here's a little taste of our wedding :D


And..check out this incredibly sweet proposal video I found online!  


Have a stellar sunny fall day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment