Monday, April 4, 2011

Goals

How was everyone's weekends?  Mine was sad, quite a lot of fun, partly very frustrating, and a lot of other emotions in between.

Sunday evening I had to say good bye to my husband :'( for the week, because he is helping out a friend by taking over his business while he is in Mexico. 

A while back I remember seeing a fellow blogger (and :( now I can't remember who) having weekly goals that she posted and I thought that was a great idea.  So...I finally am starting this too.  So here are my 5 goals for this week.

Weekly goals 

  1. Bake cinnamon buns without my Mom (for the first time ever) 
  2. Exercise for at least 10 minutes 5 days this week (because I'll be eating so many cinnamon buns..jk, to improve my general health)
  3. Take a bubble bath and be in bed by 10 pm
  4. Try to come up with a clever way of showing my husband that I love him and then follow through :P  
  5. Memorize John 15:1-6 (My goal for this year is to memorize all of John 15...I haven't gotten very far, only to about vs 4, so I am making it a priority and a weekly goal!)
So...are there things that you've been putting off and want to check off your list??  Why not share them, it just might be a bit of extra motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment