Till I get married :D :D :D I'm so excited!
Yesterday was my Grandma's funeral. I said my "see you later" Grandma. It was a beautiful service! I was reminded of how wonderful she was, and the blessing she was to me and my family! They also shared some stories about Grandma and Grandpa when they started dating etc! They were married for 67.5 years! Grandma had 11 children, 49 grandchildren and 79 great grand children! She left such a beautiful legacy! Enjoy heaven Grandma!
On Saturday we finished putting up drywall in our master bedroom. We also got some mudding and taping in done, with the help of my dad! This week has been busy, so we haven't worked on it since, but we plan on getting lots accomplished on Saturday!
Soon I will hopefully share some pictures of a few projects I've been working on lately. Have a superb day!
No comments:
Post a Comment