Thursday, April 1, 2010
My first quilt!
So, lately I've been more into sewing! Since I brought my sewing machine here and made my sewing nook I've been more inspired, and had more time! So about 2 weeks ago I started on a baby quilt for one of my close friends! They don't know the gender the baby and since it is their first I figured I would go with "gender neutral" colours/themes! I'm very excited about this quilt, being my first one. It also has a lot of hand sewing details which makes it easy to take along almost anywhere to work on! I'm finished almost all the hand sewing, hopefully I can finish that up tonight/tomorrow and then it's just sewing the squares together and finishing touches! Here's a picture of the pattern I'm using! I am hoping to take some pictures this weekend of mine and will have them posted asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment