Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holidays!

April 9-20!  I'm super excited because I get to visit some of my good friends!  The first two live in High River, AB!  I met them at Capernwray Bible School '06-'07.  We became great friends, and after school the 3 of us travelled southern England and Northern France together!  Actually they were one of the first people I talked to when I arrived in England, and right away we hit it off!  I haven't seen these ladies since then, despite my wanting to see them, so I'm very excited for this opportunity to spend some quality time reconnecting and seeing their hometown!  I will be with them till Wed, April 14th, when I fly to Abbotsford BC.

Another one of my amazing friends is one I worked with at camp!  (The camp I'm still working at, PVBC, visit us at www.pembinavalleybiblecamp.com)  We have some wonderful/embarrassing/funny memories together as we worked together for 3 years and did some travelling together as well!  Sept '08 she moved to BC to be closer to her boyfriend, which was sad to see her go, but I understand!  Then last May she got married here in MB and now they are expecting a baby in 2 weeks!  Yipee!  I couldn't be more excited for them!  And, I also couldn't be more excited to be able to spend time with them!  I have never been to BC, so I'm also looking forward to seeing the beautiful province they call home! 

So now I need to start packing and getting ready for my westward adventures, so any crafts I was wanting to accomplish will be put on hold, with the exception of the baby quilt, that one's coming with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment