Friday, October 8, 2010

My Bike

So I finally brought my bike to where I live/work back in the last week of August.  I've been wanting to do that for 2 years :P  So I've been trying to do some more biking lately, which hasn't been the most successful!  I do bike to work now which is a short ride but fun!  Here's my trusty bike that I got when I was in Jr. High!


I've been thinking of buying/making (or rather my dad or boyfriend making) myself a stand so I can bike inside during winter.  They have these ones from Mountain Equipment Co-op that are really good, my sister has one!  But I'm not really in a place to pay $240 for one, so maybe I'll try finding one somewhere used!  I also found this one at Canadian Tire now on sale for $150.  Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment